Wednesday, July 4, 2012

My Favorites from the Vintage 4th of July Blog Party









******* a classic repost from july 2010.  my last vintage 4th of July blog party!


Here are my favorites from the Vintage 4th of July Blog Party. If you missed them during the party, go by, take a look, and leave them a comment.






This fence top fragment was made into a wonderful flag display by Zueeuz.





Some great red, white, and blue from Laura at 52 flea.





An appealing store display of vintage and new items from Object of Maya*ffection..


Look at that cute old bear from Tallulah's Antique Closet.




Love the summery colors on these old Honey Bunch books from Blessed Mom's Simple Home.




And when presented with NO vintage 4th of July Jane from Mamie Jane's created something using what she had around the house.




Thank you everyone who participated. It was another fun and interesting party. The next one will be Vintage Halloween! I may do several weeks of these because I know there will be many of Vintage Halloween items to share!!!!!!!


Happy 4th of July, everyone!


10 comments:

  1. I did a little vintage 4th decorating if you'd like to stop by for a visit. Would love to "see" you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the vintage 4th decorations! Thanks for sharing:) Have a blessed day my friend! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joan,
    Some of your favorites were my favorites too!! I can't wait till your vintage Halloween. That should be a lot of fun. Thank you for hosting and have a wonderful 4th!
    Sherry
    The Charm of Home

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Joan, Vintage Halloween sure does sound like a lot of fun. You can count me in on that partay. Have a good 4TH and a great week also..........Julian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope I'm not too late to join the party! Just found your blog yesterday and I am loving it all! Added my own link, but am especially fond of the vintage fairy featured by At Home in English Valley. Can't wait for Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Joan for hosting that fun party! I saw so many beautiful things that inspired me. And I can't believe that you sold those pins and I missed out!
    Happy 4th!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joan,
    A few of your vintage favorites were mine as well. All the favorites are wonderful.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting this 4th of July Vignette Party Joan!!! I had fun viewing ALL the RED-WHITE-BLUE!*!*! Jeanine, ChiPPy!-SHaBBy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for hosting this party Joan. I don't participate in many, because I don't blog as frequently and many others do, but I love joining your parties. They've been so much fun.
    It's been a busy weekend, so I still haven't gotten around to visit everyone, but will try to visit more in the next few days. Thank you too for the feature on this post.
    I hope your holiday was wonderful!
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, Joan, thanx for the feature! This was a FUN blog party idea! Got some great ideas! Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.