Saturday, December 3, 2011

they're flying everywhere. vintage radio controlled airplane propellers
































ALL SOLD


after selling 177 propellers so far and listing many, many more,
i am even dreaming about them.

they are flying all around the country to new homes.
many are going to be christmas gifts for boys of all ages.

the majority of them are moving to the west coast.
interesting, huh?

here are some more from my efforts yesterday.

available briefly at


an easy way to look at them side-by-side is to click on
the section "vintage toys" near the top on the left hand side of my shop.



2 comments:

  1. wow- those are fantastic- really need to think how I can use those...

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are interesting. You must have gotten a ton of them!! I can see them hanging on the wall of a kids room.
    Annette

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.