Friday, February 17, 2012

instant banner and the big clean up.



one of the main purposes of opening an etsy shop 
was to destash my collections.  





and i have steadily been doing that for the last year and a half.
i need just a few more sales to hit number 2500.  





but now i am getting into serious stuff~
my studio, aka the basement.  





which until now has pretty much been left untouched.

but not anymore.  some of my most recent listings have
been from down there.

and here is another one.  some cool old brass cafe curtain rings.
waiting to be repurposed into instant banners.

available from anythinggoeshere.etsy.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Joan, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I know what you mean!!! Great photo.
    When you get a chance stop by...
    http://lizlovesvintage.blogspot.com/
    xxx Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joan... so exciting to see how many sales you have had!
    congrats! keep it up... you will be to 5000 in NO time!
    you always have such awesome things in your shop!
    martha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic...2500 is big. always love seeing what you create next.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.