Monday, May 14, 2012

get hooked part 4.


SOLD

i am really surprised at how fast
my vintage hooks are flying out of
my etsy shop.

the shabby things in this photo are
really old cleats,
but i think they would make cool looking hooks.





SOLD

surprised at how fast they are selling, but very grateful!
thank you so much, kind readers.


SOLD


this is a fun variety pack listing. 

all available at
anythinggoeshere.etsy.


this week while i am packing to do the 
elkhorn, wisconsin flea market
i will start listing my stash of
vintage knobs.

no more furniture repair, redo or restoration for me!!!

i will be bringing more of my larger size antiques
and show display pieces
to elkhorn on sunday.

i am continuing the destash of my  "show" merchandise there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.