Tuesday, May 29, 2012

summer inspiration board and Facebook


hope everyone had a great holiday weekend!

the weather here was sunny, 
but hot.

i went to the cedarburg wisconsin
flea market on sunday.

yesterday just relaxed
and enjoyed myself.

this morning it was back to work.

first thing on the agenda today
was putting a link to my new Facebook business page
on my sidebar here.

at least an hour of frustration,
but i finally did it.

the whole setting up a Facebook account and 
adding a business page for
has been a steep learning curve
including being kicked out of my brand new Facebook account
for two weeks and having to prove my identity
with a photo id.

every part of it has been difficult.

was it that hard for any of you?

enjoy your week, everyone.
see you tomorrow.





2 comments:

  1. yes! it was brutal. wonder why they don't make it easier?
    glad you got through it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well...it is a small world...I grew up in Cedarburg...was it Maxwell street days you went to? as a child, lived just down the street from the fairgrounds in town...I haven't been back in a number of years...its changed quite a bit since I left in 1979 - but still a fun place to visit!

    and yes, it took a little time and effort to get my FB biz page set up - but all good now - https://www.facebook.com/FourCornersDesign
    heading over to yours now...

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.