Thursday, January 17, 2013

i've never had more.



before i start talking about vintage faucet handles
i just want to thank all of you
who have visited and bought from my etsy shop
over the last couple of days.

thank you so much!
i really appreciate it.
  




now on to vintage faucet handles.
i have had some mid-winter luck, and have hunted up
a nice selection
 over the last couple of weeks.




and after spending hours taking their glamour shots...




the end result is that i have the best
selection 
ever available in my etsy shop.



i have many different colors, sizes, quantities
and styles.




this is just a small sampling of what is available
so if you have any projects in mind
that call for vintage faucet handles
now is the time to buy.




blue ones.


{as an aside.  over the last 6 months
 my etsy vintage faucet handles have been featured
 by two very popular diy blogs which has been wonderful for sales!}




single ones
in bright yellow.



black iron.


and funny little "spidery" flower ones.



2 comments:

  1. WOW, that's a lot of handles and so pretty! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always amazed at how many of these you have and now how many you have found recently. I rarely see them in vintage places or when I go to sales. You must have the corner on the market!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.