Tuesday, January 15, 2013

this old house.



over the years i have accumulated  
old hardware.




some of it because i thought i might use it
in my projects
and 


{SOLD}

some of it just for the beauty of it's old paint history
and lovely patina.





now all of these
 and other coveted hardware treasures
are being sold in my etsy shop.




it's time for someone else to love
and use them.



{SOLD}

i have really enjoyed looking through my collection.
many of them bring back memories of
fun estate sales 
and great adventures.





now they will be a part of others' lives.



{SOLD}

maybe some of them will
work for your own artistic projects.


they are available in my shop's supply section.

AND
there are many other new additions to my etsy shop.

after months of listing christmas items
it is fun to add things
with the coming year in mind.

1 comment:

  1. I have had boxes of old hardware when I was doing a historical restoration of our Queen Anne in Illinois. I've sold most of it and kept a few neat pieces for myself. As always, I love your presentation.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.