Thursday, May 9, 2013

rubber stamps... cleaning out another collection


another collection going up for sale.


(oan pending is really loan pending.  funny though.)


(sold)

all of my rubber stamps, vintage and new are going to be sold.



(sold) 

i am starting with the old, office supply style stamps.
and then i will be moving on to the old letter, number, and design stamps.



(sold)

and then i'll finish with my crafting stamps.



(sold)  

it is interesting to note that i have several etsy stamp lovers
who are buying pretty much as fast as i list them.
i love that.


(sold)

it will take me awhile to get them all listed,
but not as long as the buttons.
and these are more fun.
most of them i have never inked.

here is what i have for sale currently.


and you can see what else i am clearing out here

1 comment:

  1. I continue to be amazed at how many collections you are purging. You must have a large storage space in your home!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.