Thursday, October 24, 2013

serendipity. a redecorating sale.


remember my "keeper" cabinet
from a couple of days ago.

i said i would show you pictures
from the redecorating sale
where i found it.


a lot of serendipity is involved in shopping for neat old stuff.

and this is certainly a case of that.
my husband and i were coming back home from a "not good"
estate sale and saw an "antiques sale" sign.

and this is what we found. 









i found something to sell in my etsy shop in that lovely pile
of fabric.



of course, i noticed the owner collected stone fruit.






and all of that lovely metal caught my eye in the
backyard.






the owner has wonderful taste and she is redecorating
in a slightly different style.

it was fun and interesting visiting with her
and i love my purchases.

if we had driven a different way home,
we would never have seen her sign.
serendipity.

linked to



if you live near highland park, illinois
the owner is adding new things and will be open
saturday, october 26.
email me and i will give you the location
and hours of the sale.

2 comments:

  1. OH MY what a wonderful sale! I am looking for one to visit today or tomorrow:) Have a blessed day dear friend! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a wonderful sale indeed. Thanx for sharing at THT!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.