Friday, September 12, 2014

before and after...



Until recently the display next to our couch was 
this one~ domes and "stuff" on a 1800's blue blanket chest.

Big changes are coming...




Now that display is gone and it
has been replaced by a much simpler display.

Easier to clean and much smaller.

While I loved my domes and "stuff", there are other big changes
coming to this room that leave no room for them.

As you can see in the background, the clock is the only
thing that is still there.

Stay tuned for more rearranging.

The domes may all be up for sale next summer in my 
Antiques and Vintage Sale.

I am cleaning out my collections.

Send me an email if you are local and want to be on the
email list.

Linking to Frugal Friday.

1 comment:

  1. I'm cleaning and rearranging myself. Loved the domes, but understand the need for change!

    Leann

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.