Friday, December 5, 2014

progress... a simple display.




Many of you know that I have been on a
 major destash and declutter campaign.





 For 7 years.... yes, 7 years... this table held my computer
and all the assorted "junk" that went along with running an
online business.

You couldn't see the nice pine table top.  And, of course,
no one would eat dinner here.

The chairs had been moved into the basement to make more
room.

Fast forward.  Now it is empty with just one simple display.

Ready for diners.




The computer is in it's new spot.

I have a brand new storage/office wall in the kitchen.

Photos coming soon.



For now I am just enjoying the open space and
the simple life.

2 comments:

  1. I love that table . . . such a great size for dinner parties and the wide planks are gorgeous:) I am so happy that you uncovered it and are letting it shine :)
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Your blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kudos to you! some days I can see the dining room tabletop...other days...not so much - so I appreciate what you have done!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.