Wednesday, March 18, 2015

reduced to crying... remodeling unexpected findings.


We had some unexpected setbacks in our second bathroom remodeling
late last week.

Enough of them that I was reduced to tears.

We are back on track, but it was a stressful couple of days.



Here is something that went RIGHT, to balance out the wrong.

I wanted to cover the bottom of the window with something
that would block the view from outside,
but not block the light.

And, of course, then I had to give it my own special spin.

This is window cling film that I bought from Home Depot.
It is frosted plastic.

I used a craft hole punch to cut out the circles.
And then I added the circle cut outs to the top of the window
to look like bubbles.

Quick, easy, inexpensive and fun.

My kind of project.

Now back to the hard stuff.  The electrician is one his way.

Linking to Share Your Style.

4 comments:

  1. Love the window and bubbles! Enjoy your day, hope all goes well from now on:) HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your construction woes, but your window is bubblicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope all woes are fixed...but electrician is never a good word...but better than plumber! love the window...I may have to steal that idea...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your window idea! Great to have bubbles in the bathroom!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.