Wednesday, May 13, 2015

one last thing.... Lamb Farm.

 


I knew I wanted to add a sign from
my collection of old signs
to the front entryway coat rack.

I had the perfect one 
in the garage.




Yesterday I dug it out and put it on the rack.

I may hang it, but I like it just sitting there for right now.

The sign is from a now closed
Lamb Farm
that was south of 
Racine, Wisconsin.

I had driven past the farm many times over the years
before I had the opportunity to buy their sign.

The sign is made from painted white twigs
which makes it great looking.

Ta Da, done.

What do you think?  I love it.

P.S.  The antique rabbit doorstop is for sale in my etsy shop.

linking to the share your style and frugal friday blog parties.

1 comment:

  1. I love it too. Your entry way is great. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.