Saturday, June 6, 2015

old header to shelf. the room is done.



The master bedroom is done.

I painted it Guilford Green to match the master bathroom,
but I had them lighten the formula by 25%.

I had one last old header in the garage,
so I added a shelf to the top
and painted it Benjamin Moore White Dove
to match the rest of the trim.

And on the bed is my new summer weight
comforter from overstock.com.

After reading the reviews I bought one size
larger than the bed.  And it is the perfect size.

We had one of the bedside lamps, and I found another
online at Staples.com.

We wanted lights that looked modern.
These are inexpensive and just what I wanted.

I have had the bed pillows for years.
I had them custom made for a settee years ago
and they have been tucked away in a closet.

The headboard is from Pier 1.
We found it last summer on sale.

Linking to Vintage Inspiration, Upcycled PartyDIY party,
Inspiration Monday.


1 comment:

  1. What a clever repurposing idea, love the whole look. Thank you for sharing at Vintage Inspiration Party.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.