Tuesday, June 16, 2015

things that over perform.


We all have things in our life that under perform,
but I am posting today about two things in my life
that are way over performing this year.



First, these vines on the side of my house
which with all the rain
are certainly over performing.











I have been trimming them weekly so
their over performance 
doesn't engulf my whole house.







And those King Ferns back by the potting shed.

They are almost 4 feet tall.

But not engulfing anything~
just hiding baby bunnies.

What is over performing at your house?

4 comments:

  1. My ferns have taken over the side flower bed next to my garage - I can hardly see the two trellis of clemitis! And if and when the rain stops, I'm going to try to cut them back and see what happens?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Annabelle Hydrangeas are monstrous this year due to large amounts of rain. I guess that could be a good thing, right?

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.