Wednesday, July 1, 2015

let there be light.



Our lighting projects in the dining room are complete.

The sconces are wired so they finally work for the first
time ever.

The pendant light I designed is up.

I used a deeply discounted glass shade I found on build.com
and 
combined it with old-fashioned black twisted cord
and a vintage-styled socket and canopy 
I purchased on etsy.

Total cost for pendant parts~~~ around $50.



Lastly we added recessed lighting
to this windowless room.

It makes such a difference both day and night.

Now my newly painted ceiling and beams really look good.

Linking to~
Home Sweet Home.

2 comments:

  1. Joan this looks great!! I love this room with all of your fabulous collections!! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.