Monday, August 17, 2015

simplify, simplify, simplify.




I am one happy camper.

After the sale in my garage, I wanted to do a simple display
for a now blank wall.

(You can see this empty wall in a recent post.)

In the backyard I had a falling-apart table
so I used one of the table's side boards as a shelf.

And bought two $1.19 white brackets at home depot.  They are
barely noticeable under the shelf.

And now I have a shelf to display my vintage dishpan collection
for the first time ever.

I bought all the dishpans at local Estate Sales over
the span of many years.

And I can sit on my "curbside-find" bench
for the first time ever.

So it is a day of firsts.



And while the wall looked very interesting before the sale,
I am happy to say that most everything is living at new homes now!

Like I said, I am a happy camper.





2 comments:

  1. Fab! Love your dust pan collection! My husband got me an old whisk broom and an old single wooden croquet ball at an estate sale this weekend because he said "I know how you are about these things"..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....looks great. If only I had a garage to display some of my stuff....well in my case I would be stashing stuff away for hiding!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.