Monday, August 29, 2016

Cleaning a patio umbrella with Wet and Go.



We had power-washed our patio and repainted our patio furniture,
but our yellow umbrella was looking very dirty
with mold and mildew stains.

See the before picture below.


So we sprayed it with a product called Wet and Go.  Time and weather
was supposed to do the rest.

As you can see, it did.  Look again at the first photo.

This is month after spraying with Wet and Go and 
waiting.

The fade marks are still there, but it looks so much better
without the black and green mold and mildew.

I was not paid for my post.  I bought the product at my local
hardware store and just want to pass the results along.

A new umbrella cover would have been almost $200 so trying this simple cleaning method
was a real money saver.

1 comment:

  1. very nice blog and good information and thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.