Friday, September 9, 2016

I did it! Boston Fern.


I did it.
I did it.
I did it.

Every year I am tempted by the bargain priced
Boston Ferns Home Depot has every spring.

I've always decided "Nah, I could never keep it 
nice all summer long."

This spring I decided to "go for it".

And here we are in September and the fern looks great.

Would I do it again?  I am not sure.

I had to water the fern every day all summer long.
Probably more work than a 70 year old gardener wants
to take on for another year.

But for one summer~ I did it!!

On another topic,
If you are interested in what's new in my
6-year-old Etsy shop,



1 comment:

  1. Yeah... good for you. I usually get one every year from Home Depot or Lowes. Mine seems to have doubled in size. Agree they need frequent watering thought. Lack of water would definitely do them in.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.