Sunday, October 16, 2016

Crash went the glass.



Earlier this month the glass top of our 20+ year old patio table
shattered in a wind storm.  (See last photo in this post.)

So after waiting for 2 weeks for a new table to arrive from Amazon~
it didn't,
We ordered one from Wayfair.

Two days and free shipping and it was here.


My husband has never liked having a glass topped table
so we took the opportunity to buy a different kind.

We also wanted something slightly smaller than our old table.

This one is 42 inches in diameter.


Earlier this summer I had repainted our patio set with
Rustoleum 2X paint in 'Oregano".

I bought extra paint at the time so I had the paint to
make our new black table match our
old chairs and umbrella stand.

Now we can enjoy the last warm days
of autumn on the patio.



I think the paint made everything match
nicely.


What do you think?



Bye, old table.  You did your job faithfully for
over 20 years.

We put the frame on the curb.
and it is getting a new life somewhere.

If you are interested in what's new 
in my Etsy shop.


1 comment:

  1. Your whole yard looks beautiful. I'm envious. I have a 30+ year old set and one of these days the glass is going to fall. I've thought about having it refinished and soldered.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.