Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Starting the Second Half of 2011, The Year of the Brush


SOLD


You may remember that back in January I declared 2011 "The Year of the Brush."




SOLD


A year where I are I am selling off my vintage brush collection
 brush by brush.



SOLD


I have sold many, many brushes during the last 6 months.



SOLD


They are happily living all over the world in their new homes.




I am very surprised to see how many vintage brushes I have collected
over the past 20 years.




SOLD


But I love their workmanlike simplicity.




SOLD


Some of these brushes are already listed at



SOLD


Or if you are interested in something you see here, email me.

Let the second half of The Year of the Brush begin!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE seeing the candle taper bases used to hold brushes! I do that to hold the particular brushes I'm using for a project. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.