Friday, September 23, 2011

domes of doom~ easy peasy halloween decorating.




more diabolical decorating...
and easy.




take those domes you use to cover
cute kitties and other sweet things
the rest of the year...
and fill them with dollar tree skulls.



add a big splash of orange
with a border of vintage tickets
available at anythinggoeshere.etsy.

november 1 the terror can be over
and cute things can reign again.

just like that.


the domes of doom are now all sold.  black and orange
tickets still available.

8 comments:

  1. Love these! The orange ticket really adds the right amount of color. I may have to borrow this idea!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! I've put the skulls in a glass jar before but they may need a change of venue this year! Love the tickets as a border!!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look!! I was looking for skulls in my Dollare Tree yesterday for a similar project...but they didn't have any!! I'll have to keep checking, because your design is perfect and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our dollar Tree has the perfect size skull for this and it comes filled with sugary candy!
    I can take the candy out to fill some sort of sinister looking bottle (or maybe even color it) and this is a great way to use the skulls.

    I can also see this with trolls or crows or other spooky things inside. you have the ideas rolling now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know it was the title - Domes of Doom - that made me unable to resist rushing over.

    Oh- my sparkly green rats! This is perfect for them in the middle of a table.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow...not many people can do halloween in a classy way...you're the exception!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeoussssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!
    happy week,
    Rosa

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.