Thursday, December 8, 2011

rare and square... vintage square mercury glass garland beads.


a couple of months ago
i had the opportunity to buy some unused 1950's
christmas store stock.




the red beaded icicle picks that i posted about yesterday
were from that purchase.




but the items that has been the most popular 
in my etsy shop
are these rare square mercury glass garland beads.



SOLD OUT

these are something i have never seen.

lovely candy colors and very nice
condition.

a touch of something special for your favorite
vintage christmas collector
or for your own holiday projects.


7 comments:

  1. How pretty. I have never seen square merc beads. So many uses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the coolest I've seen!! I collect vintage to use on my bottle brush trees. I am always amazed at all the different kinds.
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen square mercury glass bead garlands. What a unique find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those beads are absolutely gorgeous.
    I am addicted to mercury glass-

    Enjoyed visiting,
    Laura
    White Spray Paint

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Joan, my first visit, I am so old I remember those mercury glass orniments. They are coming back into vogue. Stop over an visit me, the doors open and I love to meet my neighbors. yvonne
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. that looks really lovely~
    it is perfect for the holiday decoration

    parenting articles

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.