Saturday, August 21, 2010

Photo Shot Props



Just sharing a photo of my "etsy photo shot set-up"... with props. Props for shots. Shot props. You get the idea. I have been spending too many hours on the computer. This is decidedly like having a job!!!!!!! Including the part about working on weekends.

It is lovely here in Chicagoland today, and Mr. Anything Goes Here and I are getting ready for a second pass at a local Estate Sale sweeping up last minute bargains.

Update~ Back from the Estate Sale, and believe it or not, the big scores were two boxes of used shipping boxes for a couple of dollars~ shipping boxes new can be expensive, and I am totally into recycling so SCORE!!!!!! It doesn't take much to make me happy!!!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Love your photo shot :o)

    Me and computers...definitely equals a "full day" It takes me for.ever to even get one post up a week! haha

    Just wanted to stop and say hi! It has been a while since I've done some fun blog reading...working outside the home sure cuts into that blog reading time ...

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun bargain hunting! Your post was awesome today. I appreciate you for sharing with me. Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you got some good buys! Going to your etsy, I see you have an elephant!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I”m so glad I didn’t wait to get those tacks! They were perfect for the English Hatracks that I couldn’t sell cause they were missing. Yippee!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Etsy can take so much time and I've been neglecting mine. Time to get back to it. I need to find a good photo set up with props! Love yours and your photos are great! I try to use and recycle boxes also. I am in awe of how well you Etsy shop has done...any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the props, im getting better at setting my shoppe up with staging and making stuff look good..
    Great Job.
    Karryann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you are making some good loot for all of that hard work:) Enjoy your day! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You make me smile :-) Setting up photos can definitely be time consuming. I'm such an amateur too.
    I'm glad you're getting some nice weather. I know it's been hot there.
    I'm having a giveaway, so if you get a chance, stop by :-)
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tell people that blogging is the best unpaid job I've ever had:)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.