Monday, October 24, 2011

a easy peasy holiday inspiration board




i am always rummaging in people's closets.






looking for vintage hangers.






and my very favorite ones to find are these 1950's and 1960's
folding skirt hangers.






the search is VERY hit or miss.  i hadn't found any since july.

 then this past weekend i found lots and lot of them.







this one with the green accents is my favorite.
this is a color i have never seen.
so nice for all year round.
SOLD

(other accent colors available, email me)

 in these photos you will see some other vintage holiday items i will be listing soon.
if you see anything you are interested in, you can email me
or check my etsy photos on the sidebar or bottom of this blog
to see if they are already listed.

2 comments:

  1. I remember using those hangers because our closets were so small that you had to hang multiple skirts on one just to fit them into the closet.
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one I bought from you in July! All summer it held the numerous wedding invitations the summer always brings. Now it's got Halloween bits and bobs on it.

    Robin

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.