Thursday, April 7, 2011

anythinggoeshere~ What's in a name?


I have been blogging for two years now, and
thought to mark that anniversary I
would share some "Reflection Snippets"
on the last two years.

Here is my first "Snippet":

I am so glad I chose the name anythinggoeshere.

The name was inspired by this vintage storage pocket I bought years ago.
It used to hang in my shop, and now retired, it hangs in my garage.

Choosing anythinggoeshere has given me the freedom to blog 
about ANYthing strikes my fancy...
AND
I have gotten to "make up" lots of fun things
like "2011, The Year of the Brush"
and
"March, National Clothespin Month"

Thank you everyone who has been reading anythinggoeshere from the beginning
and everyone who has joined up along the way.

Have a wonderful day!!


10 comments:

  1. I wondered about the name, which I like. Nice to know the inspiration. Happy anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the name definitely gives you a leeway to post about anything! Happy Blog-versary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary !
    I choose the name of my blog for the same reason. :D
    Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy your blog very much...keep your excellent taste and unique finds coming...Please advise me on the best “elkhorn flea market” to attend...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always liked your blog name. Congrats on your anniversary!
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep up the good work...love the blog...love the name! Tiff at The Cranky Queen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on two years! And thank you for giving us some history about your blog name. Love those brass cup hooks. I'm a big fan of cup hooks -- they are so useful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. P.S. I adore your aesthetic. Really, really.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.