Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What's new this week at anythinggoeshere.etsy


SOLD


An Instant Collection of Three Colorful Vintage Gardening Tools.






Three more Vintage Wire Gutter Caps to repurpose
into cool Cloches.






This is one of 3 Vintage Postal Scales I have added.






There are several new listings of neat Vintage Scissors/Shears.






Lots of Big Number Keys.






A French, yes I said French Folding Ruler.






And from a previously hidden stash,
a great Old Wallpaper Brush.








And I know you think I am just making these things
in the basement~
Three very cool Vintage Round Brushes.

All this and more over at anythinggoeshere.etsy.
I have been a very busy girl taking photos,
and adding things to sell.

Anything to stay inside, and out of the
oppressive Chicagoland heat!

Whew!
Is it as hot where you are? 

3 comments:

  1. your photos are so great! what kind of camera do you use??

    ReplyDelete
  2. all look so lovely...will have to pop over to your etsy site...and no, its not hot here - its the only place in the country where its cool - maybe it will get to 70 today and cloudy...
    amy of four corners design

    ReplyDelete
  3. great stuff, I love the french folding ruler!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.