Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Bunny of the Day


He's vintage and a cutie and for sale.

One of my very small and select collection of vintage Easter Decorations.

UPDATED~~~AND already SOLD....
Minutes after this photo was posted.


But I have a few more items from my personal collection still for sale.
This is a vintage Easter Bunny candy container.

SOLD


And a Chicks and Flowers vintage candy container.

SOLD


Also, the last set of 4 Easter Baskets handmade by me.
They include the pretty pastel eggs and have vintage glass bead
 and pipe cleaner handles.

All available at anythinggoeshere.etsy

SOLD

2 comments:

  1. Sooo sweet, I can see why he sold so quickly, I bet everything else will too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! So glad you are back.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.