Thursday, March 3, 2011

Shabby Chic Your Flower Boxes

Last summer at an Estate Sale I bought a bucket full of these
 white iron flowers, and all winter
I have been selling them on Etsy
in sets of 3 for $15.

Now I am down to the last set and
I was thinking how nice they would look
embellishing a simple flower box.


Fortunately a set of 3 fits into a small Priority Mail flat rate box
so this set has a shipping charge of only $5.

Do you see the possibilities for your flower box?  If so they
are listed here at anythinggoeshere.etsy.

Updated~ Now SOLD

The weather here in Chicagoland is supposed to be nice
this weekend
so I will be out checking the winter damage to my garden.

How about you?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Joan!
    Love these garden box ornaments.
    You are so very clever.
    I am afraid to even look at my garden.
    The snow plow man always seems to overplow into my beds!
    Ugh.
    xx
    Enjoy the day.
    Heading off to Ridgefield.
    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just now bought a set...can hardly wait to get them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all of your architectural finds. I can always find a place for "an archi." I love your Etsy site also. Keep Junkin' & please visit me at my new blog. I would love you to follow and leave a comment if you like what you see. tiff
    http://thecrankyqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.