Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sharp As A Tack!


Anyone who reads my blog knows that I have been selling on etsy 
for the last 8 months.

One of my purposes for selling on etsy is to DE-stash
my long time stashes.

And this last week has been the biggest DE-stash yet.



At the start of last week I listed hundreds and hundreds and hundreds
 of 12 different kinds tacks from
two different Estate Sales of upholsterers that I went to many years ago.

So, so time consuming~ all that counting, and photographing,
but these are the only 3 kinds left so it was very productive.

A thousand+ tacks went to one customer in California!



(These are fun tacks with extra long shanks.)

And in addition to that I took groups photos of 150 vintage copper print blocks of hardware
items from an Estate of a guy who did Hardware Store advertising.

And sent 106 of them to Canada.

Oh, I am SO loving this etsy thing!!!!!!!!


Stop by and see what I am DE-stashing this week 
at

And thank you to everyone who is helping by
moving along my stashes to your house!!!!

I hope you are enjoying them as much as I have!

2 comments:

  1. It is great that you are selling so much on Etsy! I just love the way you diplay your things. It is consistant and really highlights the item(s).
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're having great success on etsy. Your pictures are the best! I think it's a lot of work listing the few things I get out there, I can only imagine how much time and effort you put in.
    Susanne.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.