Wednesday, September 30, 2009

White Wednesday

These white garden items have been hiding behind "The Piles" in my garage ALL summer. Finally I can see them again.......THAT is progress!



Around the terrarium you can see part of my flower frog collection...



And another spiral flower frog is on a stack of clay saucers...



Aren't these the cutest little bunny garden markers? The sign in the background is an old garden shop sign that says Flower and Vegetable Plants.

Maybe it's been good not to see my collections for awhile~ NOW that I see them again, they are very special to me again!

16 comments:

  1. Hey Girl, I love it all, especially those teeny tiny flower frogs.Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful white collection. I love the bunny markers!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cool use of the terrarium and coral. Love it!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. That stack of saucers gave me the idea of a fountain...

    Joan, be sure to stop by for an award... hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think of any kind of vintage item, I love old garden things the most. The teensie flower frogs and old plant saucers made my heart go "pitty-pat"!
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bunny markers too, And the pitina on those pots is amazing.

    Happy Wednesday
    cindy@stitches

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vintage garden stuff is one of my favorites! But I also love the coral in the old case/fish tank! It's always fun to discover stuff we haven't seen for awhile. Take care, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thoses are the cutest plant markers I have ever seen. I usually don't like them....but would make an exception if I could fine some like those!! LOL
    Awesome coral too!
    *hugs*deb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi JOan, cleaning out the garage feels wonderful doesn't it? You get to find stuff you didn't remember you had and you fall in love with it all over again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh My that terrarium is absolutely wonderful!! I love the white coral with it. Have a great WW
    My Best
    Gale

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've got some great junk hiding. I love how your wall and cupboard turned out. thanks for sharing.

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Joan those tiny frogs are so adorable. I love old garden 'stuff' and I love your old garden 'stuff' a lot!
    Hugs,
    June

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.